$$$ KPO and CZM $$$: Endowus - April 2021

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Endowus - April 2021

I have been considering/thinking of investing my CPF OA through Endowus for the longest time but never really acted on it. Our CPF OA currently have around $40k each which can last/buffer our housing loan payment for ~4 years+ assuming we stopped working for whatever reasons (FIRE/retrenched/break). CZM might stop working anytime so I will leave her OA untouched and build the buffer as much as possible but for myself, I will probably still be working for the next 9 years (our goal is to FIRE by 40) so I can be more aggressive. Oh well, I think I should just close my eyes and whack the Lion Global Infinity US 500 Stock Index Fund using Fund Smart.

Risk Profile
Goal type: General wealth accumulation
Risk tolerance: Maximise returns (loss tolerance -60%)
Monthly investment using SRS: $638


I have modified my monthly investment in order to max out my SRS contribution for the year.

Account Summary


Capital: $13,702.00
Current: $16,570.37 (21.01%)

There are quite a few differences as compared to StashAway. Firstly, all the cash has been invested while StashAway keeps 1% of the portfolio in cash. Secondly, the fees are not deducted on a monthly basis. The Access Fee charged by Endowus will be deducted at the end of each quarter as stated in their FAQ.

As of 25 May 2021, the portfolio value is $16,607.64 (+21.28%).


Endowus is still performing better as compared with StashAway given that both portfolios had the same capital/deposit.


Asset Allocation


This shows that the number of shares for each fund that I owned:
- Dimensional Global Core Equity Fund (208.9300)
- Infinity US 500 Stock Index Fund (2,477.0200)
- Dimensional Emerging Markets Large Cap Core Equity Fund (84.1200)
- Dimensional Pacific Basin Small Companies Fund (79.1630)

Transactions


That's all! Overall, I think the statement is pretty straightforward and easy to read. On a side note, StocksCafe does not has the ability to track funds, hence unable to do any form of comparison/benchmark.

Speaking of which, Endowus has finally launched a mobile app:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.endowus.mobileapp

If you are interested in Endowus, do use our referral link for our readers! You will get S$10,000 managed free for 6 months ($20 equivalent) and we will get $20 too! 

On a side note, Futu's moomoo app attractive sign-up bonus (one free Apple Share besides other benefits) has been extended to 31st May 2021 (1500hr SGT)! Take a look at the latest benefits here.

You might be interested in the previous monthly update too:
Endowus - December 2020 - $12,466.20
Endowus - January 2021 - $13,080.35
Endowus - February 2021 - $13,549.30
Endowus - March 2021 - $15,484.29
- Endowus - April 2021 - $16,570.37

Do like any of the following for the latest update/post!
1. FB Page - KPO and CZM
2. Twitter - KPO and CZM
3. Click here to subscribe using email :)
4. Instagram - KPO_and_CZM (Did you see those delicious food photos to the right --> Unfortunately, you can't see it on mobile.)

2 comments:

  1. Endowus is currently the only way I'm using to invest my CPF-OA money.
    Nice hands-off approached which I really like.

    turtleinvestor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi turtleinvestor,

      Yes. Hands off is good so I can focus more on crypto now. Hahahaha.

      Delete