$$$ KPO and CZM $$$: Expenses - February 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018

Expenses - February 2018

We have been pretty busy with our wedding preparations. CZM came up with ~20+ tasks to-do list with various deadline assigned to me @_@" Last Friday, we went for our wedding gown/suit selections and CZM looks so pretty in all of them! Whenever she asked for my opinion, I will say very pretty (which is the truth!) and she will say I am not being helpful. Thankfully, her mum was present too. The whole process took about 2-3 hours with CZM trying 8 to 10 gowns and eventually selected 4 gowns (2 for prewedding shoot and 2 for actual day). When it was my turn, it merely took 5-10 minutes with me trying 3 blazers and selecting 3 of them. lol. Back to expenses update...

Current Profile: 28 years old male planning to get married this year and is still living with parents.

KPO Expenses for February 2018

Much lower but pretty high due to CNY, shall elaborate further below. Let me recompute expenses from our mutual fund (KPO Expense Fund), you can read more about how we manage our finances here. Technically, the expenses for February should be $1,799.61 - ($81.20 / 2) = $1,759.01.

Gift
I gave Ang Bao (red packets) to my parents and grandparents during CNY as a small token of appreciation. The mutual fund expenses of $81.20 is due to us buying Bengawan Solo CNY goodies for both our families and I attended a colleague wedding this month.

Parents
I previously blogged about my promotion and increment - Salary - You Are Your Best Investment and it was only effective from February so I gave my parents more allowance as well.

Treat
Collect bonus last month as well and treat my family to a meal at Dian Xiao Er. Love their Roasted Duck with Angelica Herb (Dang Gui).

Insurance
This is a fixed monthly cost for the basic coverage - term life and hospitalization.

Me
The $69.97 is the installment for Surface Pro which I got about 2 years back.

Transportation
I would always pay for CZM's cab ride home during night time since I am too lazy to send her home. That was one of our agreement. lol.

Food
My food expenses are exceptionally low because I stay with my parents!

Gambling
I lost money while playing card games during CNY. I played an ancient game that many might not even know of its existence - Sì Sè Pái (四色牌). It is like a combination of chinese chess and mahjong. The pace of the game is pretty slow (I like) and is very suitable for the elderly/grandparents. The annoying thing is your hands will feel like cramping after a while. lol.

Summary
January 2018 - $2,256.43
February 2018 - $1,759.01

Total expenses for 2018: $4,015.44
Average expenses per month for 2018: $2,007.72

Do like any of the following for the latest update/post!
1. FB Page - KPO and CZM
2. Twitter - KPO and CZM
3. Click here to subscribe using email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment